Sunday, November 30, 2008

laughing with the elrods

The Elrods and I met early one morning at the beautiful Island in New Braunfels. It's one of their favorite places and they spent lots of time there in the summer, so it was the perfect backdrop for their family pictures! Enjoy their pretty pics...







Rett is in 1st grade! What a smile this boy has! And he insisted on being photographed with that huge leaf...and I'm so glad he did! I LOVE his last picture!...







Sylvie just turned 5 and is preschool (with my twins!) She was super-cooperative and had fun being photographed this time around!...







And here's the little heartbreaker! Baby Bridger is now 1 year old! Remember this adorable picture of him from about 7 months ago?...



And now the big walking Bridger...









And people still comment about how much they loved this picture from their other photo shoot. Mom says that it truly captured her kids that day...



So, in a very unplanned way, the kids decided to tackle Mommy...and again...we get this shot...



I had so much fun with y'all at the Island!!! I can't wait to work with y'all again!

No comments: