Monday, November 24, 2008

the guzzetta family (katy)

This is the Guzzetta family! I spent a whole weekend in the Houston and Katy areas taking pictures for old friends and new ones. These are not-so-old, bug GREAT friends! They were our across the street neighbors when we lived out in the country! Their middle child is close in age to my twins, and their "baby" is only 8 days older than my "baby." We miss them dearly! Enjoy their pics...







The three amigos...







Grant is a big 3rd grader now! He loves all sports...and smiling for the camera!...







Luke is 5, and he'll be in kindergarten next year. Luke absolutely loves being outside digging int he dirt and riding his bike...







And this little sugar is Camryn. She is almost 2 years old! (how did that happen so fast??!!) I have to add my disclaimer that I wasn't playing favorites with her with the abundance of pictures, but we were taking her 1 year photos, too! That's why she gets more pics on the post...

So, this is Camryn for her 1 year pictures...



And now...





Playing ring-around-the-rosie with Mommy...











And my absolute favorite from the whole shoot...



Thanks you guys for coming to hang out with me at the park! It was wonderful seeing you guys!


No comments: