Thursday, November 20, 2008

the faseler family (houston)

These are the Faselers from the Houston area! I spent a weekend doing photo sessions with old friends and some new ones! This family is friends with one of our old neighbors, and it was fun to meet them! Their ultra-preppy look was very Ralph Lauren...whom I used to work for, so I'm partial in a very good way! ;) I just couldn't believe how cute little boys could look in a navy blazer...adorable!!!! Enjoy their pictures...





Just Mom and Dad...



Two handsome little men...







Tyler is 4 years old, and he's a great big brother! Check out the eyelashes on this cutie...









Little brother, Camden, is 2 years old. He was so quiet and sweet...(and again, the eyelashes!!!!)









Thank you Faselers for meeting me early in the morning! It was a pleasure meeting y'all, and I hope to see you again!


No comments: