Tuesday, June 16, 2009

ava r. (gruene, tx)

Okay, if you're someone like me who is 99.99999999% sure that they are finished having children...this is NOT a post that you want to look at!!! Seriously, close this website quickly because the following pictures are going to make you think that maybe just one more baby would be a good idea! After meeting little 6 month old Ava, I'm down to officially 99.88888888% sure! ;)

Enjoy this precious girl...



When I met her parents in Gruene, this was poor Ava...sound asleep...



But her parents did something that you should NEVER do to a baby...they woke her up! And this is what she did for the next hour...SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!...















Did you notice how adorably dressed she is?!! So cute! Mom had several outfits as options for her to wear, and I think we put her in all of them! Ava was still smiling through outfit changes and everything! And I just had to add these 2 pictures of some of her adorable accessories...(I think Mom got these both in Wimberley). Come on! How cute are those flip-flops?!!...





Teeny parts...







And the whole family...

















This was one of my favorite pictures from the shoot! What a priceless face she made!...



Thank you guys so much for meeting me in Gruene for the evening. It was wonderful meeting y'all, and I hope to see you again soon!!!

No comments: