Sunday, June 7, 2009

hadley & landon (columbus, tx)

Oh, I always am so excited to post pictures of the ones I love...and these kiddos are some that I love! Their Mommy and I were college roommates and the bestest of friends! We met through a mutual friend when we were little, and we got to be super close while in college. Anyhow, fast forward to her having two precious kiddos, and here they are! We spent the weekend at her parents' ranch and had fun doing a photo shoot of the kiddos!

Here are Landon & Hadley over a year ago (and still one of my favorite pictures ever because we didn't even ask Hadley to kiss him...she just did!)...



And here they are now...Well, this is how it started. Their Mommy and I thought "Oh, no!" this might not work. My three boys were having fun splashing around in the pool, and then we tell her kids that it's time for their photo shoot! Not fun! As you can see, Landon thought it was about the worst idea in the world!...



But a few hugs and couple of small bribes of Lightning McQueen toys later, Landon was ready to go...









So, this is Hadley! She just finished up her year as a kindergartner, and I can't believe that she'll be in the 1st grade next year! I can remember being at the hospital when she was born! What a precious little black-haired baby, and she's all grown up and such a beautiful little girl! This is her last year...



And now...













I have about 1,000 more that I could post of Hadley! She was all about having her picture taken...can you say "future model?" ;)

And this is little Landon! He's 3 years old, and as silly as they come! I love the funny things that he says! This is him last year...



And now! Well, the first picture was when he was still thinking that doing the photo shoot wasn't the best idea. But as you can see, he changed his mind!...













Thank y'all for spending time with me playing "photo shoot"! I know it was asking a lot from you kiddos to do this with us while three crazy boys got to swim for an hour! But it was fun! I can't wait to see y'all again!!! Hugs for your Mommy!!!!!!!


No comments: