Tuesday, June 2, 2009

julianna & jessica - pregnancy (new braunfels)

I spent the morning with Julianna and Jessica at their home and in Gruene. Jessica wanted some maternity shots, and then we did a bunch of Julianna! She is 2 1/2 years old and has the same birthday as my Brogan! How cool! Well, enjoy her pics...











In the pictures, Mom is pregnant with her second baby girl. Two days after the shoot, she went in for her c-section! (See the baby pictures soon!!!)...









And I'm loving how Julianna had to do the exact poses that Mommy was doing! This was all her idea!...



And the tradition with getting ice cream at the Gruene General Store continues!! Julianna was so happy to get her chocolate ice cream for being such a big girl during the photo shoot!...







Thank you girls for having me over! It was wonderful getting to know y'all, and I can't wait to post the tiny baby pictures soon!!!

No comments: