Monday, June 15, 2009

kings, stowes, poppa charlie & nanny (port aransas, tx)

AHHH!!! Back to the beach we are!!! I couldn't wait to get to my first beach shoot of the summer! I literally smiled as I drove up into the parking lot to greet this wonderful family! Like I wanted to hop out of my suburban and sing "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...it's heeeeeyyyyyerrrr!" The beach looked pretty good...the water was a nice color and seaweed was minimal!!! The weather was a bit cloudy, but I was loving that! And the hotel that I use to do most of my shoots had redone their tiny boardwalk. I think they wanted to revamp the look for all of my families this summer...is that possible!?? ;)

Well, onto this first and fun family that came to meet me! They are all the way from Amarillo! The kiddos were sweet, and they just all seemed to enjoy being together. Enjoy...







Just the kids with Poppa Charlie and Nanny...





And the three little "centers-of-attentions"...





These are the Kings with their cutie kids, Anderson (5) and Campbell (2)...













These are the Stowes, with their darling little girl Hollis (3)...









And just playing around...









Thank you all so much for taking time out of your vacation to let me help snap a few shots of y'all! I hope to see you again on your next trip down south!

2 comments:

Mandy Mae said...

HOW is their hair not blowing all over the place?! ;)

A. Leigh Photography said...

Mandy, you're so funny! It was not as windy as this past weekend!!! But I know we got some good ones of y'all...smooth hair and all! ;)