Sunday, June 21, 2009

the lawhorn family (new braunfels, tx)

I already had the chance to meet the beautiful Mommy of this family when we did her maternity shots a few weeks ago. So, it was fun to get to meet her little guy and husband! We had fun spending the morning at the park, laughing and giggling with Carson! Enjoy their pics...











Just the lovebirds...



This is cute Carson!!! He's a little 3 year old heartthrob! And he's super-silly!...









And we got a few shots of Carson with his Mommy. Carson will have a little brother, Preston, soon!...





I had to post just a couple of these silly-faces that Carson kept making for us! I loved that he had such a fun personality, and he's just 3! I hope these make Mom and Dad laugh again, too!...








Thanks you guys for cruising around the park with me!!! Hope to see y'all around!

No comments: