Thursday, June 4, 2009

introducing arabella (new braunfels)

Oh, it's always too fun when I get to take maternity pictures, and then go back to take the tiny baby pictures!!! I couldn't wait to meet this little girl, and she is blessed with a beautiful name! I've seen a couple different meanings for it: prayerful, an answered prayer, and grace with beauty. Wow!!! What a special name! And little Arabella is definitely special! Check out her sweet pics...













And other than getting to be around a tiny 2 week old baby, my favorite part about the shoot was doing these "Before & Afters"!! (I have the cheesiest grin on my face right now just posting these, I love them so much!)...






















Fun, right??!!??!! If you know any pregnant ladies, I'd love to do more of these! Send them my way! It's often that I get to the infant shoot and the mom says, "I wish I would have called you for maternity shots!"

Anyway, here are a few with just Mommy & Daddy...













And Grandma was there helping out around the house and with the baby! She was actually sewing her heart out most of the time I was there! Lucky Mom!!! Here's their 3 generation picture...



Thank you so much for having me back to your home! I'm thankful that I got to come and meet Arabella so soon! Hope to see y'all again!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love when I see a new post from you that starts with "introducing..."! What a cutie pie and what great photos!!!

Paul Mancillas said...

What a beautiful family!! Arabella is a precious gift from God. Congratulations Alyssa and Jason.