Wednesday, July 29, 2009

the braswell family (port aransas, tx)

I got to spend a very early morning with this lovely family! They met me at the beach with smiles on! Well, most of them had smiles, but Baba had this...



It reminded me of my own dad that often thinks it's funny to drive his truck with these silly teeth in his mouth! Anyhow, it also turned out that one of the daughters and her family lives on the street behind one of my very best friends in Houston! How crazy is that! So, we had a great time, and it was wonderful meeting them. Enjoy their pics!...







Still smiling after all these years...Baba and Grannie...



And with their daughters...



One of the daughters and her family...







Carter is 9 years old, and he was such an awesome kiddo...





And the other daughter with her cute family...





Tiny Rhett is only 5 months old...







I think he was giving us the sign that it was time to be finished!...



Thanks again you guys! Hope to see y'all again!

No comments: