Sunday, July 19, 2009

the pennebakers (port aransas, tx)

A sweet lady called me a while back to ask me about photographing her extended family! We talked and talked, and I got off the phone with the excitement of getting to meet her! And I'm so glad I did! Ms. Eugenia was so warm and welcoming, and I had a blast helping document their yearly trip to the coast! I met all 18 of them at their favorite beach house/resort called SummerPlace. Click HERE to check out this amazing home...



Here they are...all 18...





These are the three original siblings with their Daddy, Morfor, who is 93 years old!!!...



This is sweet Eugenia and her family...







Grayson is 3 years old...



And Hope is 1 year old...



These are the Czerwonkys...





Precious Mira is 4 months old...



And this is the Pennebaker family...







Thank you all so much for having me come and take a few pictures that gorgeous morning! It was awesome watching y'all laugh and joke with each other! I hope to see you again next year!


No comments: