Tuesday, July 14, 2009

logan s. (new braunfels, tx)

I love it when families sign up for my All-About-Baby package for their first year!!! This way, I truly get to see the baby change so much, and I get to play with them 5 times in one year!!! I'm spoiled! So, this was Logan's 3 month appointment. Her mom and I just hung out at their house, playing dress up, and watching Miss Logan smile...most of the time! ;) ...

First, here she was at just a few weeks old...



Now, she's 3 months old, and just adorable!!!...













The next few pictures are definitely worthy of having some quirky, witty caption above them. Now, I'm not all so great at coming up with the witty captions, but I'll do my best...

"Now I lay me down to sleep..."



"Peek-a-boo..."



"The baby vampire..."



(As my son Brogan would say) "Na-na-na-na-na, you can't catch me!..."



And one of my favorites..."Digging for gold..."



I could only do these silly captions on precious Logan because I know how light-hearted and silly her parents are!! And I'm sure that her Daddy can think of funnier ones than I did!

Speaking of parents, here is Logan and her beautiful Mommy...











I think Logan was telling us that she was ready for the camera-lady to leave, by the looks of the next three...







Thank you SOOOO much for having me over again for pictures! It's always great to see these little ones getting bigger and doing new things! I can't wait to see you again in a few months!

No comments: