Friday, July 10, 2009

the smith family (downtown new braunfels, tx)

I have to be honest and say that this was one of my favorite shoots!! Not that I don't LOVE every shoot and the pleasure of meeting new families, but this one was quite different! The Smiths drove in from San Antonio, and we met in downtown New Braunfels. Mom tells me that she doesn't want any traditional pictures...she wants them all to be very urban-looking...and that we should just have fun with it! SCORE!!! Enjoy their fun pictures...















These two are still so in love! I loved the way they joked around with each other, but always were smiling into each other's eyes...ahhhh...



And these two have a great relationship! Can you tell?!!...



Just the boys...



This is Niko. He's 12 years old and in junior high school. He acted a little shy at times, but we got him to loosen up! (I had to threaten him with getting out the rattles and Elmo puppet!)...











And how much fun was it to get some Just For Fun snaps of the super-cool Mom?!?!...









We talked Dad into a few solo shots. I'm so glad he obliged!...





Thank you guys for a morning filled with laughter! I have to say that it was a true pleasure meeting y'all! Hope to see you again!!!


No comments: