Saturday, July 18, 2009

the rife family (port aransas, tx)

Meet this gorgeous family, all the way from Virginia! They have family that lives in Corpus, so they were in Texas visiting them! I was happy to meet them, and we had a fun evening on the beach. Enjoy their pretty pics...











The adorable starters of this group...



And Mom and Dad...





Just the girlies (in some of the cutest white dresses I've seen all summer!)...







First, we have Victoria, and she's 15 years old. She was so sweet and well-mannered for a teenager! I would love to have her around our house, too! ;)...







Then, we have cute Ainsley, who is 4 years old! She was a really good listener and loved being at the beach and looking around...







Finally, precious Sydney is 3 years old. She has her own agenda, but she did a great job! Her eyes are absolutely beautiful!!...







And then, I'll end with my favorite picture from the day! We've been really blessed down in Port A with the gorgeous beaches this year. Look at that smooth sand, seaweed free, and it makes for an awesome relection!!! Some summers, the seaweed is about 5 feet deep, but this is perfect! Thanks for hanging out with me on the beach! I hope to see you guys again next time you're in Texas!


No comments: