Monday, July 20, 2009

the todd family (rockport, tx)

This large family and I are all dear friends. Their Mom and my Mom are still close friends and have been for 20+ years. Two of the siblings, Patric & Stephanie, grew up with me all through junior high and high school. Patric and I ended up at the same college, and he later married one of my closest sorority sisters. Crazy! So, here they are now, all "grown up" with kiddos of their own. They were staying at their Aunt Joyce's gorgeous beach house in Rockport, TX. Enjoy their big family...





Aunt Joyce and Mame...



Mame and her three kiddos...



Mame with her daughter-in-law and son-in-laws...



Mame and her 5 granddaughters!...







These are the Pratts (Mom is the oldest daughter)...





Nykol is 9 years old...





Elyssabeth is 7 years old...





These are the Todds (who are finally moving back to Texas!)...









Jordan is 3 years old...





And Payton is 7 months old...





And these are the Thapars...





Jessica is 4 months old...





And I had to include this picture in the hopes of really embarrassing Patric! Stephanie thought it would be funny to do a pose, circa 7th grade volleyball! I'm not into the whole Facebook thing, but I'm hoping one of his sisters might find it funny to post this for all of his friends to see! ;)...



Thank you guys so much for spending your morning with me in Rockport! It was so fun to catch up and laugh with y'all!!! And thank to Aunt Joyce for letting us use your beautiful home on the water!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber; now that the pictures are showing up on facebook so many folks....Gladys Tynes, folks from Louisiana etc etc are loving them and asking who did them!!!!!

Great job!!!