Wednesday, June 16, 2010

back from the beach (personal)

The boys and I are back from the beach!!! We had a super-fun 6 days there with Grammie, Aunt Heather, and cousin Hailey! We swam, ate, played, swam, played some more, and swam!!! With some miraculous magic, we also managed to get a few quick pictures of the 4 cousins on our last night in Port A. Here's a tiny sneak peek at what we got!...







Just the boys...



I can't wait to go through the rest of them! And I've flipped through many of the other photo shoots that I had when I was down there, and I can't wait to share them with y'all!! There were some extremely cute beach bum babies down in Port Aransas!!! Anyhow, so many posts to come as I catch up on work!!!

3 comments:

The Doodys said...

These are so cute Amber, we can't wait to see ours you always do such an amzing job! Thanks for meeting all of us.

Brandy Webb said...

Brogan is getting sooo big! Looking forward to the pics...

Dara said...

I have the cutest cousins! All of your pictures look so great!