Wednesday, June 30, 2010

the coble family (port aransas, tx photographer)

It's not very often that I get to photograph a friend and her lovely family down in Port Aransas!!! So this shoot with my friend, Faith, and her family was a real treat!! Enjoy...





Handsome Eliot will be in the 5th grade next year! He has outstanding manners, and around my house, he's pretty much known as a rock-star!!! My twins LOVE Eliot...and all of his fun big-guy toys!!!...









Precious Adelyn is a 3 year old! She is super-spunky and full of smiles!!!...







Together...







Then Mom let Adelyn put on her favorite mermaid costume! I was so excited about it, and Adelyn had so much fun with it!...









And possibly my favorite picture of a darling mermaid...



Thank you guys so much for letting me help capture some fun, family times with y'all!!! It was wonderful to see y'all in Port A, and as always, here in NB!

3 comments:

Lisa K said...

great great pics!!! I also love that one of addy just laying on the sand in her mermaid costume. You have got to blow that one up, Faith!! Great job, Amber!

Faith said...

These are amazing as your work always is!!! Thanks so much!!!
I love that one too Lisa!!

Ginger said...

LOVE it! Beautiful family!