Sunday, June 6, 2010

introducing avery (gruene, tx photographer)

I had the pleasure of spending my morning with this darling little 6 month old and her Mom! The weather was just right, and so was Avery!! She didn't make a fuss at all, and she was just so sweet!!! Lucky Mom, right?!!! Speaking of Avery's Mom...Jennifer is the organizer of the New Braunfels Macaroni Child website and weekly newsletter. Click HERE to check out the site! It's full of things to do in New Braunfels and has awesome ideas for crafts, healthy eating, travel, etc.! It really has it all! I look forward to getting my newsletter every Tuesday, and then I update my calendar with things going on in town that my boys would be interested in. Macaroni Kid is a national organization, so look for other sponsored cities, too!

Enough about that! Enjoy this beautiful baby girl!...











Teensy parts...







And a few with her Mommy!...







Thank y'all so much for meeting me in Gruene!!! It was great to finally meet you in person! I look forward to seeing y'all again soon!

No comments: