Friday, June 4, 2010

the hogan family (port aransas, tx photographer)

I met this super-sweet family at the beach for an evening photo shoot, and it was so much fun! I loved the outfit choices of blues, whites, and navy! So cute! It just flows so well, even though they aren't all matchy-matchy! I hope you'll enjoy their pics...




















Chloe is 3 1/2 years old...





Cael is also 3 1/2 years old...





Berkley is 2 years old...





Paige is 17 months old...





And Anderson is just 7 months old...





These kiddos were all so cute and fun to watch on the beach! They interacted together so well!



And this was my FAVORITE from the shoot! ;) Definitely Christmas card-worthy!...



Thank you all so much for spending your evening with me on the beach!! I hope to see y'all again!

1 comment:

Brandy Webb said...

Love it! Makes me want to hit the beach!