Saturday, June 19, 2010

the newburn family (port aransas, tx photographer)

I spent the evening with this family on the beach, outside the beautiful Port Royal resort in Port A. It's always fun photographing twins, since I'm a twin Mommy! Poor little Patrick had just woken up from a late nap, and was not too happy to see me there with my camera, though! We really let him take his time, and we did end up with some great shots of everyone! Enjoy...















Kate is 3 years old...







And being twins, Patrick is obviously also 3 years old! ;)...







I hope y'all enjoyed your stay in Port A! Hope to see you again soon!


2 comments:

Mj~ Michele Jones said...

love love love this session! love the angles and moments captured and awesome compositions :) pretty processing too!

Michelle McDaniel said...

Great pictures Kendall!! So cute! And of course Amber did a wonderful job again... we still get compliments on our beach pictures from last year!