Tuesday, December 2, 2008

another amber & her family

I met the Humphries for the first time at the park. We had a great time, and the kids are just so adorable!!!! Enjoy their smiling pictures...





The whole family...





Drew is the big brother of the group! He is 4 years old, and he was a super-good listener...







Ella is 2 years old. She was very funny and kept me on my toes...







And little Rylie is 7 months old. She ended up laughing and smiling a lot, but the best part was that she would come right to me and snuggle with me!...







Mommy gets hugs, smooches, and nosey kisses...







Thanks Humphries for meeting me at the park! It was wonderful to get to know your family! I had to include this last picture below. Check out Drew's feet...he's airborne!...


No comments: