Monday, December 29, 2008

the radiant rows

The Row family met me at the park one evening for some holiday pictures! They came dressed so festive, and we had a fun time! (Mom won my Mini-Session in the raffle at the New Braunfels Mothers of Preschoolers' MOPS Mart!) Turns out, I had another "small world" incident with this family, too! Mom and I were talking about how both of our babies had RSV last year and both had to be hospitalized. Well, they were in the hospital at the same time, in rooms next to each other. Fortunately, both or our little guys were able to fight that yucky virus! Then we realized that I went to church with her sister and my husband played baseball with her brother growing up! What are the chances!!!??? Enjoy their pretty pics!...









Three little blessings...



Alexandria is four years old, and she is in her last year of preschool...







Wyatt is 3 years old, and he's a handsome little thing!...







And baby Rayder is 1 year old. He smiled and smiled for us!!!...







Loving Mommy...







Thank you so much Row family for meeting me at the park! It was great getting to know y'all, and I wish you luck with your new adventure!!! Hope to see y'all again!

No comments: