Monday, December 29, 2008

future mr. "everything", elliott

Boy, oh, boy!!! To explain the title of 'future mr. "everything"', let me explain! This little man is so adorable and he looks like he was being photographed for the Class Favorites section of a high school yearbook, right?!!!! SOOO CUTE! So, he's the future: Mr. Best Dressed, Mr. Most Likely to Succeed, Mr. Most Handsome, and I'm sure the list could go on! No pressure, though!!! His Mom and I had fun following him around the park, watching him chase the squirrels! Enjoy his pictures...







Lots of love for Mommy...



And I'm loving this GQ shot...













And we almost made it the whole hour of just photographing him!! He ended up getting tired at the end and needed that paci! (Sounds awfully familiar!!!) Thank you so much Elliott and Mom for playing at the park with me! I could just photograph him all day! Hope to see y'all again!


No comments: