Sunday, December 14, 2008

the meier/haier/goldman families (canyon lake)

Okay, so it's back to this-is-the-smallest-world-ever for me!!! Ms. Haier contacted me about taking some big family portraits at their new vacation home in Canyon Lake. Her parents and sister's family would all be in town for a visit. I was honored and coudn't wait to meet them all! While talking and making plans, we realized that the Haiers actually live less than 1/2 mile from the house I grew up in! My mom worked at the elementary school where her boys attended and where she was on the PTA! Crazy, once again! Anyhow, this extended family was so generous and sweet to be around! I loved watching Geema and Geepa smile and interact with their grandchildren...which are all boys! The Haier's new home was a beautiful backdrop for these precious families. Enjoy their pictures...






Geema and Geepa with the grandkids...



Just the grand"boys"...(amazing view, right??)...



Oh, and the two that started it all...



This is the Haier family...







Just Mom and Dad...





And just the boys...





John is the oldest of the grandkids! He is 16 years old and in the 11th grade...








Chris is 13 years old and in the 7th grade...







And these are the Goldmans...





Mom and Dad...



And just the two little boys...



Carl is 8 years old and in the 3rd grade...







And little Kurt is 2 years old, and he kept us on our toes!...







Thank you so much for having me out to your stunning home! It was wonderful to spend the afternoon with y'all! I hope to see you again soon!!!


No comments: