Friday, December 12, 2008

the tiny claus family

I met this young, fun family for the first time at the park! They own a local New Braunfels restaurant that some of you may know of...Buffalo Wings & Rings!!! We love that place! My boys especially love the fact that it has video games! Anyhow, they were a delight to meet, and even more fun to photograph! Who wouldn't want to take pictures of a miniature Mr. & Mrs. Claus?!?!...









The Claus kids...



Payton is 3 years old, and she has the sweetest little smile!...











Little brother, Landon, is only 10 months old. He was so happy and seemed to love being all dressed up!...











Okay, I feel like I just have to put this story on here...We were taking a family picture on the bridge. I told Mom that she could just hold Landon, and she said that it was okay that she could just prop him on the railing...no, the baby didn't fall!!! Are you crazy! But his precious little shoes did!!! One plopped off and into the river, and then the other one did, too! I gasped and Mom just laughed it off. Well, to our surprise, poor Payton was completely devastated by the lost shoes! She was telling Dad to get into the water and get them! Of course, he didn't, and away they went...with the ducks...





Well, I hope y'all got poor baby Landon some new shoes! Sorry about that fluke! That was definitely a first for me! I really had fun with you guys, and I hope to see y'all again!!!


No comments: