Sunday, December 7, 2008

brogan's 2nd birthday

WOW! Has it already been two years?!?! Little Brogan turned 2 today, and I couldn't be...sadder. Don't get me wrong, I'm in love with this stage he's in, of non-stop talking and new words galore!...but I sure miss that teeny tiny baby that I once had!

The night before I went into labor with Brogan...



At the hospital...he was our big 8 lb 9 oz baby!...



And today! We went to church and then came home and opened presents...



Loving his Diego present...



And his other favorite girl in all the world...Dora...



After a good nap, we were off to Chuck E. Cheese's to play games!...







...and eat pizza...



and cake!!!...(note this down...blue icing is nearly permanent! :))







And last but not least, one surprise visit from Chuck E. Cheese himself!...



I love you little Brogan! I hope that you had the happiest birthday today!

1 comment:

The Yutzy Family said...

Happy Birthday Brogan! Sorry we missed your party...Landon is sick.:(