Monday, December 29, 2008

the wonderful webb family

The Webb family and I played at the park one evening for their Christmas pictures! I couldn't wait to see what Mom had them dressed in! (Mom makes super-cute items: www.doodle-bugzboutique.com) And, as I expected, they were so precious in their holiday best!!! Enjoy their pictures...











Flashback to one of last year's pics...



This is Parker! He is quite possibly the best big brother in the whole world! He truly cares for his two younger sisters, and he had marvelous manners!!!...









Rayne is a big kindergartner this year, and she was super-sweet and so photogenic as usual!...









Little Maya is 3 years old, and she's just a fresh breath of life! Everything was "fun" to her, and it was so neat watching her chase her big brother and sister around...









Thank you kiddos and Mom for hanging out at the park with me! Y'all were so much fun to work with, and I hope to see y'all again soon!


No comments: