Friday, December 5, 2008

the yanity family (san antonio)

This is the Yanity family! I've known some of them for a few years! When I was teaching kindergarten in Katy, Alexandra was in my class! I was expecting the twins the year that I had her. Since then, we've both moved to different places and we lost touch. Well, this past summer at one of my in-laws' get togethers, up walked Alexandra! She was with a friend's family, and I recognized her immediately! She told me the exciting news that her mom was expecting twin girls! So, thankfully, we all reunited, and I got to photograph their new, big family! Enjoy their pretty pictures...











Just the big kids...



And with their new baby sisters...



The men...



And the girlies...



Toni is 16 years old. She was super kind and was so easy to photograph!...







Alexandra is in the 5th grade, and she's an awesome student!!! She is absolutely in love with being a big sister, and Mom is lucky to have her around to help out with those precious babies!...







And here are the twins, Leighton & London! I wanted to put them both in my camera bag and take them home with me! I remember this fun time with twin babies so well!...but mine never had frilly clothes or bows!...





This is London, and she is 3 months old...











And this is Leighton, who is (of course) also 3 months old!...









And I had to put this picture because we have one just like it of our twins...



Thank you so much Yanity family for spending the evening with me at the museum! The boys were good sports, and the girls were all such naturals! It was wonderful to meet all of you! I hope y'all have a great holiday!


No comments: