Thursday, August 20, 2009

cutest boys in all the world...mine! (personal - gruene, tx)

Okay, so I'm a little biased...who isn't?!! About 2 months ago, we took my Mom to the Gristmill for her retirement celebration. We couldn't make it to the get together in Katy, so we thought a nice dinner here would have to do when she was visiting. At the last second, I ran in and got my camera so I could try and get a few updated pictures of my own cuties. So, 60 days later, I finally get around to editing my own children's pictures! Somehow they kept getting pushed to the back of the "stack". Well, after taking my twins to Meet the Teacher tonight for their big entrance into Kindergarten, I just had to work on these. And here they are...

Here's my Grady...all smiles...





And Dayton (I refrained from putting the twenty-something silly faces that he made this night!)...





I just can't get over that those two will be in elementary and gone from me for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. I don't know if I should cry all weekend or jump for joy! ;)

And this little sugar-shine was acting shy this night! So, being shy made his pics come out very sweet. My little Brogan...





I took this picture of my 4 favorite boys in all the world, and I was ecstatic that it turned out so well! I had it enlarged for Father's Day, and Daddy has it framed at work...



Since Grammie (my mom) was with us, we had her jump in for a couple of pics...





And since I'm NEVER in the pictures, my sweet hubby took a couple of me and the boys...Now, if you are about to take a drink...don't...I encourage you to put your drink down or swallow if you have any in your mouth...


Serioulsy...








I don't know if anyone else thinks that these are as funny as I do, but I just belly-laugh every time I see them! Good try, babe!

All 3 of them are boy, boy, boy...climbing trees and all...



And check out Brogan's face in this one...poor baby!...he was so scared!...



Off to the Gristmill for dinner...



I caught a couple of silly faces at dinner...



Gotcha! Ewww! And I'm loving those Schlitterbahn bracelets!...



But my FAVORITE from the whole night...stealing kisses at dinner...



After dinner, we decided to check out the river...









Oh, what a fun night! Happy Retirement Grammie!!! And I'm so glad that at the last minute, I decided to take my camera along. We had our own little mini-shoot which I hadn't done in quite some time with my own bubbies. I can't wait to finish editing the shoot I did in Austin with the three of them! They are some of favorite pictures we have! Until then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hubby is a natural! LOL! Great pics - cute cute boys! Can't wait for our pics in Gruene!