Friday, August 28, 2009

my three boys (downtown austin, texas)

One Friday, the boys and I made a very last minute trip up to Austin for our own little photo shoot! I've had a few Austin clients ask me about doing a downtown shoot there, so I wanted to check it out. We had so much fun cruising around the streets looking for some hip, cool spots to take pictures. I think in the very short time we were there, we found some great places!!! I still have available time slots for downtown Austin on Saturday, October 17th and Saturday, November 14th. Please let me know if you'd like to reserve a time!

I'll start with my favorite from the day! To be honest, I was starting to get annoyed that my own little guys weren't listening (always harder to photograph your own kids!) So, this is what they were doing to "pay attention"... and I ended up LOVING it! I even had it enlarged, and it's in this huge chunky frame in our bedroom! Enjoy!...



Here are a couple of the twins together. Poor Brogan had to stay in the stroller...for safety purposes! ;)...







Here's Dayton...









And Grady...









Finally, Brogan got to get out of the stroller for a couple...







Thanks for looking!!! I am really excited about the two Saturdays that I'll be up in Austin shooting again! There are countless places to choose from downtown!! Have a great weekend!


No comments: