Friday, August 7, 2009

way to go brogan! (personal)

I thought that I was off to bed, but I just couldn't let this news go un-celebrated! Brogan went tee-tee in the potty for the very first time today!!! We're absolutely not potty training right now, because he's been showing ZERO interest. He often tells me that he needs to go potty, but he really just loves to flush! So, today before nap, when he tells me that he needs to go potty, I say, "Okay, Brogan. Go ahead." I admit that I rolled my eyes a little at his new stalling tactic to delay nap time. And then...I heard it! He was going potty!!! He stands up like the big boys, so he was on his tippy-toes and had his shirt tucked under his chin...so he could see what was going on down there. We did the potty dance, hugged, clapped, danced, hugged, etc. for several minutes! I was just so proud of him! Now, he hasn't done it again since, but that's just fine with me! What a big boy!!!

I have to share just a few pics of him from a shoot I did of my own kiddos two months ago (and I STILL haven't gotten around to editing!) My baby boy is growing up. :( ...






No comments: