Friday, August 14, 2009

odom & bridges cousins (gruene, tx)

I met the adorable Odom boys a few months ago at their home in San Antonio...click HERE. I had so much fun with them the first time, that I was really excited to see them again! And they brought along their cousins...two more boys! So, we spent the morning in Gruene...mostly laughing! Enjoy...







We'll start with the Odom boys...





Ethan is 9 years old...





John Hiett is 7 years old...





Aidan is 6 years old...





And little cutie Coghlan is 6 months old...





I had to include this because it's one of the absolute most adorable cries I've seen!...



With Mom...



Now onto their cousins! These are the Bridges boys...





Charles is 7 years old...





And Henry is 5 years old...





With their Mom...



And just the sisters!...





Thank you guys so much for coming to Gruene to see me in my stomping-ground this time! It was wonderful seeing everyone again!

No comments: