Monday, August 17, 2009

mobley bridal (port aransas, tx)

Oh, this was my big secret that I kept from everyone I know, except for David. This lovely lady, Stephanie, talked me into doing her wedding down in Port Aransas. As many of you know, I don't do weddings...ever, right?...well, never say never! Her beautiful beach wedding was this past Saturday, so I finally feel comfortable posting her bridal portraits that we did a few weeks ago. She met me down in Port A, all the way from Sulphur Springs, TX, for an evening of pictures around the town. Enjoy my first shot at bridal pics...













Then we headed down to the marina...





And as we were leaving, she said that someone recomended that we get a few pictures by the famous Port A shrimp boat, the Polly Anna. Well, as we got closer, we realized that it was leaving! So we ended up running to get these...





Lastly, we went to the beach...









Stephanie's bestest friend in all the world came along with her precious little girl to get some additional pictures. They thought it would be best to do these ahead of time, instead of the day of the wedding. Isn't she a doll?...















These were Stephanie's very sentimental pictures. Her daddy is a true cowboy and lives in cowboy boots. So, she snuck one of his pairs out of the house and brought them with her down to Port A. Then she had this picture framed for her Daddy, and gave it to him on her wedding day...AHHHH!...





Thank you so much Stephanie for having me photograph you for this special time in your life! I had so much fun with y'all in Port Aransas, and I'll start editing your wedding pictures soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amber, Thank you so much! You made everything go better! Thanks time and time again- Stephanie and Chris