Friday, August 7, 2009

the leffingwell family (port aransas, tx)

Another repeat family from last year, and oh, how I love those!!! It's always nice to catch up, and see what new cool things are going on with people. I met this family last summer, and I was so thrilled to get to spend time with them again this summer! The kids are all taller, and little Cooper is just getting too big! Enjoy their pics...







Just Mom and Dad...





Here is one of my favorite pictures of these kiddos from last year...



And them now!...

















Christian will be going into the third grade...







His twin sister, Kelsey, will also be in the third grade this year...







And Cooper is a big 4 year old!...







Thank you guys so much for meeting me early in the morning! It was great to see y'all again!!!


No comments: