Tuesday, November 16, 2010

the allen family {gruene, tx photographer}

I met this family for the first time in Gruene! Most of my families come from referrals and word-of-mouth. I also LOVE it when a tiny bit of advertising works, too! This mom's friend found one of my advertisement cards that I had tacked up to a bulletin board in an oil change shop...while I was cleaning out my purse...waiting for my oil to be changed! ;) I was thankful that I tacked it up, and got to meet this lovely family! Enjoy...











Little Calleigh...













Thanks for coming down to Gruene for your pics!!! It was wonderful meeting y'all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you again Amber! We had so much fun with you and we love every single picture! You are fantastic!

A. Leigh Photography said...

Emily ~ Aww, you're welcome! Y'all were great! Hope we'll do it again soon! ;)

Amber said...

Aww! Too Cute Em!!! I'm the friend that found your flyer! :o)