Monday, November 1, 2010

the stewart family {austin, tx family photographer}

One of my close friends, Mandy, and her family met me in Austin for a photo shoot!!! Usually little Jack is quite serious and doesn't want to give up any smiles for me...not so this time around! Enjoy...











His parents were even sillier!...



Jack is almost 3 years old!...















Just Mom & Dad. They were harder to get a picture of than Jack this year because they could NOT stop laughing!!! ;)...









Jack was ready to go!!!...



Thanks again for having me do your pics in Austin this year! It was way too much fun with y'all!!!!! See you soon!

3 comments:

Mandy Mae said...

OhHHH! I LOVE them, as usual! You really are the best at capturing our family.

Brandy Webb said...

I adore those curls and cool backdrops!! Great job!

Lisa K said...

Great pics! That hair is adorable, Mandy! (Not yours, Jack's.) Not that yours isn't nice too! LOL! :)