Wednesday, November 10, 2010

the young boys {gruene, tx photographer}

Wow!!! Four boys! This photo shoot was a reality check for me, as I have about 2 weeks left until I find out if we'll also be a family that has 4 boys!!! I loved their connection with each other, and it made me even more excited to find out what we're having! They got together for these pictures for a little surprise for their Mom!!...how sweet!...but shhhhh, it's a surprise! Anyhow, enjoy these handsome men...







The whole gang...











This Young brother and his family did a little shoot of their own before everyone showed up. I met them last summer in Port Aransas (HERE), and I was so excited to see them again!!!!













And I have to end with just one stressful, funny picture, to make every other mom out there that might be looking at this feel...normal! ;)...



Thank you all for coming to Gruene for your sweet pictures! I hope your Mom loves her gift!!!

1 comment:

Brandy Webb said...

What a sweet gift! I love the one of the little man on the fence post- absolutely adorable!!!