Tuesday, November 16, 2010

weihnachtsmarkt...this fri-sun {new braunfels, tx}

It's pronounced "Vi-nox-mart", and it's German for Christmas market. New Braunfels has this big event every year, and it's that time of year again!!! Tomorrow morning, I'll be there bright and early, along with 100+ other vendors setting up our stuff! I share a booth with the oh-so-cute Simply Adorable! The event opens it's doors on Friday and goes through Sunday. I love it because everyone has to decorate with Christmas items. So, it's very festive, and gets you into the holiday spirit! I encourage all of you to go and shop, or at least walk around and check out all the neat things! They have everything there...homemade salsa, baby clothing, women's awesome coats, kids' specialty clothing, toys, paintings, jewelry, bags, more kids' stuff, etc.! Anyhow, if you do go, come by and see me! I'll have some pictures on display, and it's always fun to see people I know there!!! For more information, go to the main website: HERE.

Pics from last year! Set-up day...



Getting to visit with Brogan when my mom brought him up...



And hugs for Santa!...



Hope to see y'all there!!!

No comments: