Tuesday, November 9, 2010

mops mart

Each November, the New Braunfels Mothers of Preschoolers holds their annual MOPS Mart. It's THIS THURSDAY, from 4:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m., at the NB First United Methodist Church. The church faces W. San Antonio street, but the event is in the back of the church, so please use the W. Mill Street entrance. There will be over 30 vendors selling adorable things and advertising their businesses. I will have a booth again this year, so I hope you'll come stop by and say hello! The event is free, and they give away door prizes about every 10-15 minutes!

Speaking of door prizes, I'm going to have my own little raffle going on in my booth this year! When you stop by to say hello, make sure and fill out a form for the raffle!! If you've been an A. Leigh Photography customer before, you'll get to enter 2 times! If you've ever recommended me to someone, you'll get to enter 3 times!! So, make sure and stop by!!!

And because I hate having posts without pictures, this is one that I look at often because it always makes me smile...and laugh! It's Dayton when he was 2 1/2 years old, fresh out of my closet!...


1 comment:

Brandy Webb said...

I will see you there!!