Friday, November 12, 2010

the blaue family {gruene, tx family photographer}

I'm so excited to post these pics! Mom is one of my bestest friends, and we see this family all the time!! My boys love "Baby Maxy" (who really isn't a baby anymore!) and baby Dean! Enjoy their pics...









My favorite!!!!!...



Just the little boys...









Max...







and Dean...















Mommy & Daddy treated Max with a HUGE ice cream cone! These made for some of the cutest pics!...















Thank y'all so much for having me take your pictures!!! Can't wait to do it again!

5 comments:

HeidiMcGBlaue said...

LOVE them! You did an amazing job!!! & for as bad as Max was & fussy as Dean was- you did a miracle... THANKS SO MUCH!

Mandy Mae said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I love them. There are so many that are so gorgeous! I can't even name them! Great job as usual Amber!

Brandy Webb said...

What a beautiful family! The ones of Max and Dean just melt my heart!

lisa k said...

super duper cute pictures! Love how you highlighted the blue bell ice cream cone/wrapper. Love all he drips all over Max too! Adorable!

Carolyn Lane said...

With a beautiful mom, handsome dad, beautiful beyond belief children, and a fantastic photographer, what else could we expect!!!