Tuesday, November 30, 2010

the todd girls {downtown new braunfels, tx photographer}

Oh, I love seeing this family every year!!! They come from San Antonio to see me for pictures, while Mom and I get to catch up! Mom was a sorority sister of mine in college, and she married a boy from my high school, who's family we are close with! Super-cool, right?! Anyhow, they've been on here before, and the girls are just DARLING!!!

This is Jordan, the oldest sister, that is a complete natural!...











Well, "someone" told me that little sister, Peyton, might not be the easiest to photograph. I think she told me, "...she won't smile for you, she won't look at the camera, and she might not stay still at all!" Maybe this is what she meant...











Well, I'm thrilled that we proved her wrong!!! Tiny Peyton did a GREAT job! She's got a very fun, spunky-little personality, and she was smiling it up for us! ;)...





















Yeah! I love these kinds of shoots when you leave thinking, WE GOT IT!!! So great seeing y'all again!

1 comment:

Brandy Webb said...

What cutie pies! Great job, Amber!