Sunday, November 21, 2010

the lybarger family {gruene, tx family photographer}

I got to meet the extended family of one of my new girlfriends! She's so funny that she even warned me about her very silly brothers and said that they might not listen! What??? They're in their 20's...how could they not listen! They were great...















See! Weren't they well-behaved?! ;) I quickly learned what she was talking about when THIS started happening!...









So funny!!! It really was pretty hilarious that they were such cut-ups! And seems my friend was just as silly as her brothers! ;)

Here is my friend with her own family and her precious little girl named Tenley!...











While the big boys were still acting up, Grandpa worked some magic with Tenley!...



Thank y'all so much for having me photograph your whole family! It was a pleasure meeting everyone!

3 comments:

Brandy Webb said...

What a sweet family! The one with Grandpa melts my heart!

HeidiMcGBlaue said...

That looks like a fun shoot!

Tyana said...

Love them all...so funny and such good pictures. What a beautiful family Leslie.