Tuesday, October 6, 2009

the demizio family (gruene, tx)

Do you know how much fun I had taking pictures of this family??!! Too much! It was a quite stressful day, as my suburban had just died on me at the previous appointment. So, a little flustered, I met this family in Gruene, and for one hour, my car worries were gone! And I must say that I was cracking up just going through these pictures! The two kiddos were so hysterical and just adorable! What great little personalities!!! Also, this cute mom is a fellow MOPS Mommy, in the group down the road from mine. Well, I hope you'll enjoy these...









Just the kids...







This is Callie (looking like a true princess in my new chair!) She is 4 1/2 years old...









This is Trevor, and he is 3 years old...









The kiddos grandparents were along for the ride, so they jumped in several pictures. Here's Grammy & Grandaddy...









And just one more sweet one to leave you with...thanks again!!!...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this sweet family. Great pictures. :)