Friday, October 16, 2009

people's pictures displayed!!

Hey! I know that I posted something about this in one of my newsletters several months ago. Well, I've gotten some emailed to me over the past few months and I thought I'd share them with y'all!! I'm always wondering what people did with their pictures once they received the CD...hopefully they're not ALL still on the CD!!! Enjoy...

The Russells have their pictures displayed in several different areas of their home. She printed all of these at Costco! Can you believe that? And Costco has 5x7s for under 40 cents!!! This is in the front entry...



In the study...



And in the kitchen...





The McMillans have some grouped together and one enlarged...





The Yanitys had a group picture enlarged...



The Sanders have some of theirs in a hallway...



And Mom surprised Dad with a large canvas for his first Father's Day...love it!!!...



The Keeffes have created a huge wall of canvases...(which are on sale again at winkflash.com for a whopping 40% off!!!!)...and I can't wait to see this wall after our next shoot in downtown Austin!...



Briggs's Mommy had one of his pictures made into a charm...



Don't you love seeing that?!!! Ideas, ideas, ideas!!! So, keep 'em coming! I love seeing what you've done, and I'll do another post on the blog when I get some more!! Have a wonderful, chilly day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok... I'm motivated now! What great ideas! It's only been 8 months, right?!?