Friday, October 2, 2009

a fun lesson (personal)

I had a super-fun opportunity just the other day! A friend of mine asked me if I could do a mini photography lesson for some kindergartners. Their class does several Fine Arts lessons, and this was the first. I was thrilled and honored!! So, I went into their adorable classroom and had such a great time. We talked about using the flash, framing your subject, and background clutter! It was a hoot hearing all of their stories about their own cameras! We took some pictures inside of each other, and then we went outside into the school's courtyard to capture some things outdoors. The group was great, and I'm so thankful they let me share in their day. Thanks kiddos!!! Hope you have a great year in Kindergarten!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember YOU being a pretty fabulous kindergarten teacher!! I am sure they had a great time with you! Take care!
Ashley Burton

Angie Richardson said...

Amber, thank you so much! The kids really enjoyed their photography lesson!