Sunday, October 4, 2009

logan s. (new braunfels, tx)

Wow, I can't believe that little Logan is 6 months old now! How time flies for these little babies!!! We met at the park and got some fun pics of her! Enjoy...









I brought along my newest and favorite accessory!!! The perfect princess chair...







Still has those tiny toes...



And now two tiny teeth...



With her Mommy and Daddy...











And just a couple of her with some quotes, because so many of her pictures often "tell a story"...

"Toodles, my friends. We'll meet again tomorrow for tea!"...



"Daddy, I told you that I'd have you wrapped around my little finger, didn't I??"...



Thanks again guys! And thank you SO MUCH for helping me out with my dying suburban! I appreciate all of your assistance!!!

No comments: