Saturday, October 3, 2009

my work on display (personal)

I'm super-excited to tell y'all that some of my work will now be on display at my church...First United Methodist Church NB!!! The Associate Pastor Laura and I have been chatting about this idea for some time now. Recently our church did some construction/remodeling and we added a meeting area, close to the sanctuary. It's very nice and clean, and it's being well-used by members and visitors of the church. The one thing that I noticed was that the walls were almost completely empty! So, I approached the pastors and staff about donating some large framed pictures to help decorate the walls. Well, they came back and said that they'd like to display them down the main hallway leading to the sanctuary instead! I was so excited and honored! These are black & white pictures taken at church or at various church events. I just dropped off the 10 16"x20" frames on Friday, so I'm eager to see how they look hanging up in the hall!!! I'll be there bright and early in the morning to check them out! :)

Oh! And I don't have a picture of the hallway to include because I haven't even seen it for myself! But here's a couple of the pictures that will be used in that hallway...








No comments: