Sunday, October 11, 2009

happy birthday hailey bay!!! (personal)

My little niece, Hailey, celebrated her 5th birthday today!!! She lives back in Katy, so we'll have to celebrate and sing with her in a couple of weeks. I just cannot believe that she's 5! She's changed so much over those years that I couldn't stop thinking about it tonight! She went from a little brown-haired cutie to this long, blonde beautiful girlie! Enjoy a little glimpse of her...

(My disclaimer...many of these pictures were taken with point-n-shoot camera and weren't edited! ;))

Striking a pose at such an early age...



It was so cute when she was young with my twins. My sister and I were constantly asked if one of us had triplets. Too cute...










Ah, growing up! This is when her hair started getting lighter and I thought she looked "so big" in this picture!...



Dancing with Uncle David...







a.k.a. Princess Leah at Dayton & Grady's Star Wars' Birthday Party...







And just this past summer with my three boys getting buried at the beach!...



Hailey, I hope that your birthday was nothing short of spectacular and that you enjoyed your day! You have many things to celebrate and be thankful for you! Sad that we missed your special day, but can't wait to see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Lane Marie said...

OMG she is huge! I can't believe it either. That first picture of her looks so much like dayton. I never realized it!