Tuesday, October 27, 2009

the webb kiddos (gruene, tx)

I love this family! Their Mom and I have gotten to be better friends over the years! I know I've told this story before, but we started up our own businesses in New Braunfels, practically on the same day! She thought she'd give making little girlie clothes and other items a try (click SIMPLY ADORABLE), and I wanted to try the photography thing as a business, and not just as a "favor." We were randomly placed next to each other at the NB MOPS Mart (hosted by Mothers of Preschoolers.) Anyhow, we've been chatting ever since! Enjoy...









Love ya like a sis...



Parker!!! I just adore him! I'm crossing my fingers that my boys end up with his good manners...









And I caught him still getting sweet hugs from his Mommy...



Rayne is in first grade this year. She makes my job super-easy...









And little Maya is 4 years old now! I can't wait for about 23 years from now when she walks down the isle to marry my little Brogan!!! ;) She was a hoot!...









We FINALLY got Mommy to be in a picture!!!...



And I promised them that I'd put the picture of their tiny friend on here!...Silly kids...



Thanks you guys for spending the evening with me! Can't wait to see y'all again soon!

No comments: